Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Thursday 9 June 2016

WHY I LEFT LYNX ENTERTAINMENT-FELI NUNA

Former Lynx Entertainment act, Feli Nuna known for her I Like Am single in an interview with YFM‘s Dryve of Ur Lyfe has detailed why she left the label.

“The only reason why I left Lynx was because of their creative direction.” Felicia Nuna Akosua told J.O.E.L. “I didn’t like their influence. I wanted to do music that was worldwide. They kept pushing me to do music to suit just the Ghanaian market.
“That’s not what I wanted. Something that I want to make clear is that, MzVee was signed to Lynx before I joined the label. She was in the girl group D3.  So Lynx was working on them as a group and I as a solo act and the plan was for them to break into solo acts later. So, me leaving had nothing to do with MzVee’s success.
For more news visit http://mediahomegh.com/news/female-musician-reveals-problem-richies-lynx-entertainment/

No comments:

Post a Comment