Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Thursday 16 November 2017

New Music- Tory Lanez - I Sip

Image result for Tory Lanez
After dropping two new collaborations with PARTYNEXTDOOR, Tory Lanez serves up “I Sip,” the latest single off his upcoming sophomore album, Memories Don’t Die.


The atmospheric cut allows Swavey to flex his vocal skills, singing about his drinking and smoking habits, while reflecting on a complicated relationship.

“I sip way too much,” he sings. “I don’t think I can think / I don’t try this a lot / This blunt got me so hot / I won’t try to pretend that you and I are just friends.”

“I Sip” follows a trio of releases from the album, including “Real Thing,” “Shooters,” and “Skrt Skrt.”

Memories Don’t Die is a follow-up to last year’s I Told You, which opened at No. 4 on the Billboard 200. In June, he discussed the recording process, tweeting: “I forgot how nice I am with a pen and paper. WOW .. album 2 is not a fuck around ting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment