Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Wednesday 22 August 2018

G-EAZY AND HALSEY ARE BACK TOGETHER


Less than two months after breaking up, the “No Limit” MC and Halsey are reportedly back together.


After Monday’s VMAs, Gerald was spotted at Beauty & Essex in NYC. He arrived solo around 12:15 a.m. for Jennifer Lopez’ Video Vanguard celebration,
where he partied with celebs including Iggy Azalea, Maxwell, and Tiffany Haddish.

According to TMZ, he then left the venue by himself and showed up at 1 OAK where Travis Scott was hosting an after-party. But when he left, he was spotted holding hands with Halsey. The couple left in the same car around 4:40 a.m. It’s unclear if they are officially back together, but they seem to be back on good terms.

In July, Halsey announced that she had split with G-Eazy. “I normally keep this kind of thing private but provided our public nature I feel I need to inform my fans,” wrote the “Bad at Love” singer. “G-Eazy and I are taking some apart. I’m eager to continue the upcoming passage of time dedicating myself to my art and career, and the duration of my tour. I wish him the best. Thanks for respecting our privacy at this time.”

A couple months prior to their breakup, G-Eazy was arrested in Sweden for drug possession, assault, and resisting arrest. Halsey was with him at the time.

The rapper, 29, and singer, 23, began dating a year ago and collaborated on the platinum hit “Him & I” off G-Eazy’s latest album The Beautiful & Damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment