Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Monday 16 January 2017

IS LINDSAY LOHAN NOW A MUSLIM?

pic via getty

Lindsay Lohan left the world thinking she’s become a Muslim after deleting all her Instagram posts and writing ‘Alaikum salam’ (‘Peace be upon you’) in her bio.
After reading the Qu’ran in 2015 and setting up a production company in Dubai last year, the actor’s reps have told the Muslim Council she is ‘in a period of renewal’.

Speculation about her lifestyle choices is now rife, with many Muslims saying they’re ‘proud’ of her and sending her ‘peace and blessings’.
The Mean Girls star, who spent the new year in Dubai, has previously spoken about Islam being ‘who [she is]’.
‘My very close friends, who have been there for me a lot, in London are Saudi and they gave me the Qu’ran and I brought it to New York because I was learning,’ she revealed on Turkish TV show Haber Turk.
‘It opened doors for me to experience spiritually, to find another true meaning. This is who I am.’
Since then Lindsay has worked with refugees in Abu Dhabi and Syria, as well as being influenced by her Muslim friends Karen Wazen Bakhazi and Joelle Mardinian.
Recently she has also been exhibiting a weird new accent which she describes as ‘a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn.’



No comments:

Post a Comment