Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 23 December 2017

Meghan Trainor engaged to Daryl Sabara

PHOTO: Daryl Sabara (L) and Meghan Trainor attend a basketball game between Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center, March 21 2017, in Los Angeles.
Meghan Trainor got a special birthday surprise when her boyfriend of one year, Daryl Sabara, proposed. And of course the "Dear Future Husband" singer said yes.

Trainor, who celebrated her 24th birthday Friday, announced the news on social media the same day -- just one
day after the "Spy Kids" actor dropped down on one knee.

"I SAID YESSSS!!!! For my 24th birthday, the love of my life @darylsabara made all of my dreams come true," she wrote in the video's caption. "He proposed to me under a tunnel of beautiful Christmas lights and surprised me with my family and friends. I’m still in shock. I’ve never been this happy!”

Trainor added, “Thank you Daryl, my family and friends for making me feel like a real princess and thank you @ryan.trainor for this amazing video that I’m gonna watch over and over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment