Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 23 December 2017

New Music-"Temperature" By Tyga

Temperature
Three months after teasing a singing album, Tyga drops “Temperature,” which shows off his melodies and harmonies.

“What’s left to love if I gave you all of me?” he asks. “Be patient / And when you need space, I give you a spaceship
/ Take all the space you need.”

In September, T-Raww shared videos of himself singing Usher’s “Nice & Slow” and Donell Jones’ “Where I Wanna Be.” Then, he tweeted about his intentions. “Y’all think I’m playing,” he wrote. “that singing album coming soon.”

In November, King Gold Chains shared another track that featured his singing more than his rapping. The song, “Tequila Kisses,” was released as a buzz single and added to his latest release, Bugatti Raww.

No comments:

Post a Comment