Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 9 July 2016

BUHARI APPOINTS NEW CHIEF OF DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE

pesident buhari(punch)

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of, Air Vice Marshal Mohammed Saliu Usman, as the new Chief of Defence Intelligence (CDI).

Usman will take over the running of the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA), from Major General John Saduana Davies.
The new chief“Eight months ago,  was posted from here (DIA), to the NAF headquarters. I never knew that I will come back this way. I have taken it as an act of God. My doors will be open to all and I will be fair to all and I will carry everybody along”, he told officers and men of the Agency.
“I want to urge all of you to be up and doing because we are in challenging times. Let us put integrity into all that we are doing. Let us consider DIA as one family and let our actions speak for us.”
He also congratulated that outgoing CDI, adding that he took the agency to a high level.
President Buhari's recent appointments have been criticised by a cross section of Nigerians who think he is favouring the North.


SOURCES PULSE.NG

No comments:

Post a Comment