Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 14 October 2017

50 CENT FIRES BACK AT WENDY WILLIAMS

50 Cent and Wendy Williams
50 Cent is involved in yet another feud. This time, the controversial rapper is taking on Wendy Williams, who recently bashed him on her daytime talk show.


Taking to Instagram with a photo of Williams at the beach, the G-Unit General retaliated against comments that she made on her program. “Wendy williams just told me to get my life together, smh,” he wrote. “your husband is not a bad man. he deserve a side chick for talking to you, you ugly motherfucker Focus on your own shit bitch. Oh yeah we in club LUST tonight your invited. LOL.”

Afterwards, he shared a side-by-side photo of Williams and actor Ron Perlman, who played the beast in Beauty and the Beast. “Yeah bitch, you fucking around in the wrong section,” he captioned the image. “Every time you call me,I’m a show up.”

During the “Hot Topics” section of her show, Williams was critical of 50’s recent social media interactions with his son, Marquise. After he said he would throw a “child support release party,” Marquise responded with a shot at “50 Central.” “Damn,” he wrote back. “only if your new TV show was this funny.”

In a separate post, 50 wrote: “Excuse me if I seem a little [insensitive] at times. Im different , I came up a little harder than these guys. I make no excuses. I never met my father my mother got killed when I was 8.”

Speaking about this situation, Williams said: “I don’t care that you didn’t grow up with a father and that your mom, whatever happened, you know, when you were eight, and that you were shot nine times. You’re 42. You got a 21-year-old son. Get your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment