Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 14 October 2017

NEW MUSIC: GUCCI MANE FEAT. SCHOOLBOY Q – ‘LIL STORY’



Gucci Mane and ScHoolboy Q team up and share a “Lil Story” with their N.W.A-inspired collaboration off Mr. Davis.


The thumping track finds Guwop referencing Ice Cube’s famous lyrics off N.W.A’s “Gangsta Gangsta.” “Here’s a lil’ story ’bout a gangster like me,” he raps. “A eight figure ni**a, fresh out the penitentiary / A ni**a like me, would like to say / That I’m a crazy motherfucker from around the way.”

Meanwhile, “Q Wop” focuses on his own rise from incarnation to fame. “Hit that lick, got double stripes, judge had tried to give me life,” he rhymes. “Came home, I got extra bright / Platinum records, now we on.”

Featuring Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Monica, Big Sean, and many more, Mr. Davis is out now. It arrives just days before Gucci ties the knot with Keyshia Kao’ir on BET’s “The Mane Event,” which is set to air Oct. 17.


1 comment: