Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 14 October 2017

NEW MUSIC: JUSTINE SKYE – ‘DON’T THINK ABOUT IT’

Don't Think About It

Fresh off “Woosah,” Justine Skye unveils “Don’t Think About It,” the latest release from her upcoming debut Ultraviolet.



Over infectious, bounce-filled production, the Purple Unicorn delivers raunchy lyrics about a carefree romance with no strings attached. “Every time I think about us, I know I’m cool ’cause I know it ain’t love,” she sings. “I know I’m cool ’cause I know it ain’t trust.”

Up next, Justine will join JAY-Z, Jennifer Lopez, and many other stars at the TIDAL X: Brooklyn benefit concert at Barclays Center on Oct. 17.

Justine is currently readying her debut album Ultraviolet, which is set to feature collaborations with Jeremih (“Back for More”) and PARTYNEXTDOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment