Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Friday 11 August 2017

NEW MUSIC: RICK ROSS FEAT. MEEK MILL, YOUNG DOLPH, & BRUNO MALI – ‘SHE ON MY D**K (REMIX)’

She On My D*ck
Rick Ross calls on Meek Mill, Young Dolph, and Bruno Mali for the jam-packed remix to his Rather You Than Me single “She on My Dick.”
Meek kicks off the track by denouncing all rap beefs. “Ain’t back-and-forth-ing with no rappers like no ping pong,” he raps. “She fu

cked Rozay, she on my dick, we sing the same song.”

Following verses from Dolph and Bruno, Renzel adds a final touch. “Album of the year,” he boasts. “If I want to see her, well, here come the Lear / Clear the runway and Double M appears / The baddest bitches only ones that come to see us.”

The original “She on My Dick,” which features Gucci Mane, appears on Rather You Than Me, along with other Rozay singles like “Trap Trap Trap” featuring Young Thug and the Birdman diss “Idols Become Rivals.”

Listen to “She on My Dick (Remix)” below.

No comments:

Post a Comment