Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 5 August 2017

RONALDO TRANSFER HINT? REAL MADRID STAR ADMITS 'I WANT TO GO BACK TO ENGLAND'


Cristiano Ronaldo who has generated plenty of transfer talk this summer, has made the revelation to the judge at his tax trial
The Real Madrid star  told the judge at his tax trial in Spain that he wants to go back to England.

The Portugal international stands accused of defrauding authorities out of €14.7 million.
He has been in court fighting those charges, with his comments regarding a possible return to England made on July 31.
They have just come to light, through Cadena SER, with the former Manchester United forward seemingly opening the door to a possible second stint in the Premier League.
Ronaldo said: "In England, I never had these problems, that's why I want to go back there.
"I always paid my taxes, always. In England and in Spain. And I always paid.

“As you know, I cannot hide anything, it would be ridiculous on my part to do such a thing. I am an open book.
“You don't need to do anything but type my name into Google and everything about Cristiano comes out. For example, Forbes magazine releases all of my earnings"
Ronaldo was responding to questions from Judge Monica Gomez Ferrer.

He added: "I paid everything in 2014. I don't understand anything about this, I only went to school until my sixth year and the only thing I know how to do is play football well. When my advisors tell me, 'Cris, it's okay' then I believe them.
Ronaldo went on to defend his agent Jorge Mendes, saying: "I pay, I want to be honest and I always pay.
"I trust my advisors and they are the best. I pay them well and they do good things and I leave everything in their hands."

The 32-year-old sparked exit talk earlier this summer when reports emerged suggesting that he wanted out of Real Madrid after being accused of tax fraud.
Speculation dragged on throughout his involvement at the Confederations Cup, before he finally addressed the issue.

Ronaldo told Marca in July: "Winning major trophies with my club last year was great, just like the individual trophies. Doing it again would be fine.
"You have to work hard, year after year, I will continue to do it. Football is my life, it is my passion."

This Post First Appeared On Goal.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment