Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 19 August 2017

New Music - Fetty Wap Ft Monty "There She Goes"


Fetty Wap reunites with his frequent collaborator Monty on the infectious “There She Go.”

Over a club-ready track by Peoples and Shy Boogs, Zoovier unleashes his sing-songy raps. “Baby, welcome to the money,” he raps.
“It’s time to spend it very wisely / You shine brighter than the sun, baby / I love it when I get beside ya / Hold it down, make it feel good / Don’t let nobody else inside ya.”

Monty follows suit, with his own harmonies and flows. “She the only one, nobody else impress me,” he raps. “They ain’t looking sexy / Chillin’ with your bestie / Remy with some Pepsi / Said she with it, let’s see.”


Fetty is coming off the release of his Lucky No. 7 mixtape and is currently prepping his sophomore album, King Zoo.

“This album is more like a love story album,” he said of the follow-up to his 2015 debut. “That’s what people know me for. I make a lot of songs for females. A lot of stuff that I be going through, I just put it in my music. It’s gonna be some good songs and there’s gonna be some different songs. It’s all the Fetty Wap sound.”

No comments:

Post a Comment