Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 5 August 2017

MAHREZ KEEN TO SPEAK WITH ROMA


The Italian side are attractive for the former Premier League Player of the Season, but they have not matched the Foxes asking price yet

Riyad Mahrez wants to talk to Roma about a transfer but has vowed to continue giving his best for Leicester City in the meantime.
A.S Roma have reportedly had two bids for the Algeria winger turned down but are reported to be preparing another approach.
The Serie A club are reportedly readying a bid of €35 million for Mahrez, though Leicester's asking price is thought to be closer to €40m (£36m).
Mahrez told Sky Sports News: "I know Roma came in, but nothing was accepted so there is little I can do.
"They are a great club who I would like to talk to but I can't until Leicester accept a deal.
"Leicester know my thoughts, but I will continue to give my best for the club as I always have.
"Clearly, it is flattering whenever you get linked with any big clubs, but as it stands, I have not talked to anyone as nobody has had a bid accepted but we nearly have a month left of the transfer window so we will see what happens."
       THIS POST FIRST APPEARED ON GOAL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment