Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Friday 27 October 2017

BIG SEAN’S ‘I DECIDED.’ GOES PLATINUM



The rapper’s latest album, I Decided., has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.

“For the creatives, the dreamers I made this
album for, I Decided is now certified platinum,” he wrote. “The fans got me 4eva. Thank you!”

That’s not all for RIAA certifications. This week, 2011’s Finally Famous was certified platinum, while 2013’s Hall of Fame earned a gold plaque. 2015’s Dark Sky Paradise previously went platinum, as well.

The plaques keep stacking. Prior to this, “Bounce Back” went 3x platinum and “Moves” was certified platinum. Meanwhile, “Jump Out the Window” and the Eminem-assisted “No Favors” both went gold.

Next up, Sean is working on a new solo endeavor while also crafting the sequel to last year’s TWENTY88 with Jhené Aiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment