Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Friday 2 June 2017

Caroline Flack Goes Topless In New Picture


CAROLINE Flack gave her fans a thrill by posing topless with a friend in the Love Island villa.

The 37-year-old spent the day soaking up the sun in Mallorca as she waits for filming on the hit ITV2 dating show to begin.

Caroline shared the racy picture with her one million followers with the caption: “When you work with your bezza @fionafaganstylist photo by @mrvermaak”.

She’s been keeping her fans up to date since leaving the UK as she gears up to the start of the show on Monday June 5.

The former X Factor host’s love life has been well documented but earlier this week, Caroline revealed she’d put herself on a year-long love detox.
Caroline said she had decided “something had to change” after enduring a string of back-to-back boyfriends and failing to find lasting happiness.

Caroline told Cosmopolitan Magazine: “I’ve actually only just started dating again, because I did a year-long relationship detox, which I started at the end of 2015.
“It wasn’t like I planned it or told people, I just woke up one morning and decided to give up for a month so I could focus on other things.

“Since my twenties I had moved from one relationship to the next. Never had I given myself time to heal.
“Something had to change. Essentially, I put myself into relationship rehab.”


In just four days, Caroline will be back at the helm of Love Island in what’s promised to be the biggest and best series.

No comments:

Post a Comment