Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Saturday 10 June 2017

Amanda Bynes Speaks On Her Infamous Tweet Why Drake should Murder Her Vagina



Amanda Bynes, who is making a comeback of sorts after 4 years away from the spotlight to address issues surrounding her mental health and drug use, admitted that she wasn’t being ‘insincere’ when she tweeted "I want Drake To Murder My Vagina".

Amanda, 31, joined Hollyscoop for a sweet chat about how she was coping and what she’d been up to in life, with the former child actress revealing that she had been to fashion school and working on her health and fitness.

Addressing her infamous tweet, which read: ‘I want Drake to murder my vagina’.
The All That star said: ‘I actually wasn’t being insincere. I was like saying murder my vagina. I was serious, but I was also on drugs, so that was my way of saying like, “Let’s do it man.” But I was on drugs and trying to be hilarious.
‘He’s hot! What does that even mean? It just means, like, “F–k me, Drake!”’
Nicely put Amanda.
In her first interview in four years, the controversial actress told Hollyscoop’s Diana Madison she’s coming back to Hollywood, despite quitting the industry in 2010.

Watch the Interview Below




No comments:

Post a Comment