Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Cops Finds Sex Slave Kala Brown In A Shipping Container In South Carolina



Kala Brown, 30, was taken by Todd Kohlhepp – who then locked her inside a shipping container on his property and repeatedly raped her.

Police found her at the address in South Carolina when they heard screams coming from the metal box, on November 3, 2016.

The video released on Friday (June 9) shows officers sawing open the container before finding Brown sitting on the floor with a chain around her neck.
“Do you know where your buddy is?” a cop asks – in reference to her boyfriend Charlie Carver, who was also kidnapped.
“Charlie? He shot him,” she said quietly.
“Who did?” an officer asked.
Todd Kohlhepp shot Charlie Carver three times in the chest, wrapped him in a blue tarp, put him in the bucket of the tractor, locked me down here.
“I’ve never seen him again. He says he's dead and buried. He says there are several bodies dead and buried out here,” she said.
After searching the property, cops found three bodies – including that of Carver who was shot dead.
The sick rapist pleaded guilty to a total of seven murders last month – which took place over 13 years.
He is serving seven consecutive life prison sentences.
In February, Kala spoke about her ordeal, saying: “I would just tell him [Kohlhepp] that no matter what he did to me, he did not break me."
“He cannot destroy who I am and I won. He tried to crush me but I'm not broken.”
She often thought how her life would have panned out if Charlie had survived.
“I’ll recover from this. I'll always miss Charlie,” she said.
“I’ll always wonder what our life would have been like but as far as what Todd did to me personally, I'm not going to let that man ruin my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment