Villychart

No 1 ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC NEWS AND SPORTS BLOG.

Wednesday 21 June 2017

New Music "Hold My Hand" By 2baba



2face Idibia now 2Baba is out with song titled 'Hold my hand' to mark world refugee day across the globe.
The song produced by Bolji Beatz features vocals from Grace Mathew, an 8 year-old girl from an IDP camp who witnessed the killing of her family in Borno, where she’s since fled from.

2Baba has said he will be donating 60% of the song’s profits to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Nigeria, in order to help refugees and IDPs.
“The plight of Internally Displaced Persons in Nigeria is very dear to my heart,” 2Baba wrote on his Instagram page.
He further wrote, “I have decided to dedicate my time, resources and my voice to support the UNHCR in this massive endeavor of alleviating the sufferings of displaced persons.”
“60 per cent of the proceeds will be donated to the UNHCR to further its humanitarian effort to alleviating the plights of refugees and IDPs,” he continues. “This download is an opportunity for every Nigerian to contribute in their own little way to the course of assisting displaced persons.”

download hold my hand here

No comments:

Post a Comment